Print Write! is a fun method of teaching pre-printing and printing skills to children of all abilities. It teaches techniques that will help make handwriting an automatic and natural skill.
Print Write! is presented in single session and four session formats to help parents:
- Understand the development of core and fine motor muscles (big and small body movements)
- Build their children’s pre-reading and pre-writing foundation skills
- Enhance their children’s well being and school readiness
- Learn how to encourage proper pencil grip, seated working positions, motivate children who “don’t want to sit and color”!
Print Write! Uses strategies from Handwriting Without Tears™ www.hwtears.com including
- MatMan: our body building
- vocabulary enhancing
- spatial positioning
- letter introducing secret weapon!
For more information on this workshop: