Parenting from Two Homes is a two session workshop for parents who are separated, divorced or in any co-parenting situation. This workshop looks at:
- Explaining divorce to children
- The effects of divorce on children – children’s grieving process
- What you are likely to see from infants, toddlers, preschoolers, school agers and adolescents during the separation/divorce process
- Family partnerships from separate homes
- Co-parenting do’s and don’ts
- When to ask for professional help.
For more information on this workshop: